Hi friends!
I'm going to start a new series of blogs
that are WWII nonfiction and historical fiction book reviews.
so
here we go!!!!
Narnia, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. By.C.S.Lewis
Although this book isn't a historical fiction or nonfiction book, I count it as a WWII book.
The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe is a book about four kids in England during WWII who discover a different world called Narnia.although most of the book happens in Narnia the beginning of the book shows what life was like for kids in England who were moved to different homes to escape the German bombs in London.
If you don't like to read or have a long car ride ahead the Focus on the Family Audio production of this is amazing!!!
Age recommendation= audio 7+ Read 8/9+
Category = fantasy
Rating= 10 Amazing book!!
Violence= Battle and stone table scene
Bad/hard parts= The Stone Table in chap. 14-15 is emotionally hard.
I hope you enjoy this book!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment